Monday, February 16, 2009

I want Griffey

Bookmark
I want him. That's right, he should be a brave. No doubt about it.

Well now that you know my opinion on the subject, let me tell you why. I present my arguments fourfold.

Point number one. Ken Griffey Jr. has been in a braves uniform before (as a ball boy). See this picture courtesy of talkingchop.com (and wherever he got it from). Looks pretty good if I say so myself.


Point number two. his father was a Brave. Coming from the New York Yankees in 86 and and again in 88.

Point number three. His father, Ken Griffey Sr., has also played for Cincinati and Seatle. I see a trend. Hey Jr. must be thinking, "if I play for the Braves, next stop must be the Yankees, or worst case Toronto ... and then the Yankees."

Point number four. Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball was the greatest sports video game ever ... so he should play for the Braves.

I rest my case.

1 comments. Leave Your Own!:

Scott said...

my god i loved that game. and if griffey came here, sported #24, i can guarantee that jersey would be on my back almost immediately. my favorite player growing up has a chance to play for my favorite team. im stoked.

Post a Comment