Friday, February 13, 2009

Falcons Finally Looking to Dump Vick

Bookmark
The Falcons are looking to trade Michael Vick. Yeah, technically he is still a part of the team, but currently under suspension. Now that the suspension period is coming to an end, as well as his jail term, it's finally time to say good bye - forever!

I think I speak for many when I say, good riddance. Vick has no excuse for his actions, and I am happy he paid the price. We talk about Michale Phelps smoking marijuanna, but we should remember that there are real criminals in sports. Thos who purpetrate crimes against people (Packman Jones) and against animals. Crimes with real victims. We should never forget what Vick did, to himself, his pets, and the city of Atlanta. He is a felon, and I hope he never plays again.

Then again, when you can run like that, someone in the league will eventually take him.

0 comments. Leave Your Own!:

Post a Comment